Contact How to Job Search
Contact How to Job Search as we have soft launched ahead of having our online resources available. In the meantime we’d love to hear from you, and what specific needs you have. We service customers in Australia and New Zealand through online resources (templates and courses) and through occasional workshops in Australasia.
Other reasons you may contact us
Recruiters, employers and job placement agencies
- You may wish to refer your clients to our service. We can offer a referral/affiliate arrangement to certain providers.
- As an employer or recruiter hiring staff, we will offer some job advertising.
- As an employer if you’re forced into laying off staff, this can be an affordable outplacement option for your staff.
Government departments, community groups
- Do you help job seekers? Could our service help you to help your community? Please get in touch and we can see if we can help.
Speaking at events, conferences, and in the media
- Our founder Jane Tweedy regularly speaks at events and workshops. If you have a need for a speaker please get in touch. Jane is based in Penrith, between Sydney and the Blue Mountains in NSW Australia. Also happy to comment in the media, or provide articles.
Resume writers / CV writers
- Over time it is likely that some people will realise how important a great resume or CV is to their job search, and may want expert assistance. We will include a directory for resume writing professionals. Please note you must meet certain standards in order to appear on our site.