Currently we have no job vacancies listed. If you’re a small business owner and would like some assistance to list a position in our job vacancies please contact us by clicking here.
Facebook Job Search Groups we administer
We act as administrator for two Facebook job groups in Sydney, Australia which you can join by clicking the group names:
Job Search Penrith and Blue Mountains (also Western Sydney roles)
If you are in these areas please join the groups to check out roles shared by the administrators and by local employers.
Previous Job Vacancies
POSITION VACANT: Bookkeeper – Casual – Beaumont Hills/Hills/Hawkesbury
Listed: 5 February 2020
Bookkeeper (casual) Cloud Based Service for Local Clients
* Please follow instructions when applying for this role * We suggest reading our blog for some tips on applying for jobs.
Our client is a Hills based bookkeeping service focused on assisting small businesses understand their numbers and keeping data entry and compliance under control. Due to growth, they now require an additional bookkeeper to assist this small but hard working team.
Critical to their success is someone customer focused, capable of switching between clients as the need arises, whilst maintaining high attention to detail. As a team, always on the lookout to update processes to improve efficiency and better serve the customer.
Initially the role is anticipated to be 20-30 hours a week with a mixture of bookkeeping and administration services. However, boring this role is not, as the business is focused on continuous improvement and utilisation of cloud services such as Xero
A mixture of bookkeeping functions for small business clients including GST and BAS returns, payroll, accounts receivable and payable; administration functions including filing, email newsletter production and implementation of the Pure Bookkeeping system. Client interaction, diary management and follow up including chasing debts. Maintaining, implementing and updating processes and client automation.
- Must have at a minimum a bookkeeping qualification and on the job experience
- Accurate data entry, payroll, receipt, reconciliation and BAS return preparation experience
- Completes required administration functions with efficiency
- Embraces and comfortable with technology and automation
plus these soft skills:
- Adaptable, willing to learn and thrives in a changing environment
- Client focused and works to understand and enhance the client experience
- Reliable, honest and can work productively remotely
- Excellent communication skills and personal traits
- Experience with Xero and Microsoft Office programs
- Works with outsourced partners
- Problem solving skills which may be outside the box
What you get
In return our client offers flexible work conditions with a mixture of office (around 3 days a week), client sites (mainly Hills and Hawkesbury) and remote working from your own home. Flexible arrangement can apply, and hours can work around school times, and can be somewhat reduced during school holidays.
How to apply
It’s important you’re a good fit for the team. Please submit your resume, and a cover letter addressing these two questions:
- Please give an example of a process you automated or improved. What difference(s) did it make to your employer and/or their clients?
- If challenged with something beyond your current skill level, how do you handle it?
Please note if the above process is not followed, your application may be rejected without further contact. If you have any questions about the role please direct enquires to XXX (role closed).
Please apply now by emailing your cover letter completed as above and resume to XXX. Screening will take place as applications are received, as a start date as early as possible is preferred.
CLOSED VACANCY: Cleaning Job (vacancy closed Aug 2018)
Ad paused due to high volume of applicants.
* Please follow instructions when applying for this role *
We are looking for a friendly, reliable and self-motivated person to join our team. We clean exhibition display homes and offices primarily for project home builders. These homes are ‘on show’ and therefore they must be immaculately clean. We take great pride in making these homes and offices shine, and some of our loyal staff have been with us nearly 10 years.
- You will be required to carry out instructions given to you in a proficient manner
- Capable of working in a team environment, or alone
- Able to finish a job within a deadline to a high standard
- The position includes cleaning duties not limited to: dusting, sanitising surfaces, emptying bins, desk cleaning, toilets, kitchen, floors and spot glass cleaning
- Professional work ethics with strong communication skills (in English)
We need someone to cover the following shifts to start:
- Every second Wednesday evening from 5 p.m. until 10:00 p.m. at Norwest
- Friday evenings from 5 p.m. until 10:00 p.m. at Norwest
We require a commitment from you that you’re willing to provide high quality work, are trustworthy and have a proactive attitude.
Must have police check prior to job commencement, and also please note due to where we work, your work may be under video surveillance.
No experience needed as you will be trained to our standard. It is your attitude and work ethic we want to see.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work evening shifts from 5 p.m. in a friendly team environment
If you feel this position fulfills your requirements and ours, please send your resume to [removed as ad paused] with a cover letter/cover email telling us why you believe you’ll be a great addition to our cleaning team, and confirming you are available for the required hours.
Let us know what you need
New templates and courses will depend on client demand. Please let us know your needs.